Friday, November 9, 2007

To my regular reader:

Apparently I have one regular reader.

MY SCALE!

I guess it didn't like me talking about it last night. I guess it thought it was funny. I guess it thought it would show me who's who.

Today - 225.

I haven't been that high since October 18th - almost a month ago. But today - it taunts me.

Well I have news for you Mr. Scale. You may have the power of the numbers, but I have the power of the garbage truck. Want to see how those digits love the compressor at the dump? Just keep it up. The real estate you have on my bathroom floor is on a day-to-day lease that can be revoked at any time. You don't even give me decimals. You can easily be replaced by a newer, prettier and more agreeable machine. Mess with me - I mess with you. Keep mama happy and your spot is secured.

You've been warned.

No comments: