Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another baby step forward

217!!!!!!

Never before has such a big number looked so small! After 2 weeks of hanging out with 220, this was a wonderful surprise this morning. Even if I move around a bit, I'm ok with that from day to day. But to finally see a new low number is just amazing!

When walking by a mirror this afternoon something in my head said - I have more neck. And sure enough - I seem to have just the tiniest bit more neck and less chin today. Funny how that stuff works... But there is was. Or should I say wasn't...

So, I miss fast food (Oh Taco Bell, you sweet mistress...), I miss our traditional home cooked meals (Fried chicken, Fried pork chops, Fried catfish... you get the idea), and I SOOOO miss going out to eat all the time - but I don't miss the extra pounds at ALL. :)

No comments: