Monday, November 12, 2007

Why is liquid so heavy?

So. Tired.

Must. Write. Blog.

Well, it's not quite that bad YET but the night is still young. On the way home from work, rather than stop at the gym, I stopped at church for my work out. Oh yes. My work out. And on a cool night I broke a sweat.

We're doing a open mic/coffee shop kind of a thing this week. We're hoping to make this a monthly thing. It's kinda my baby. I've been looking forward to doing this for awhile now. It's very exciting.

What's not so exciting is carrying up cases of soda, Iced Tea, Apple juice, Soy Milk, and the other various liquid and solid substances that will be going in our little cafe - UP a flight of stairs at night with no outdoor light in shoes that slip off even more easily than they slip on. I'll say there was definitely prayer involved. Good spot for it I figure...

So I haven't been to the gym in FAR too long again, but I figure today counts as a work out. I went up and down the stairs about 4-5 times each way, plus my trips into the kitchen and then there's all the lifting and carrying. I'm going to guess it's about equal to 20 min on the treadmill. Fingers crossed.

Maybe Mr. Scale will chose to honor me with a dip down tomorrow morning? Or maybe not. But one can always hope.

No comments: