Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Continuing adventures of: The saving gas carrot

This afternoon I get word that while I'll be getting the equipment to be ABLE to work from home this week, I won't be SET UP to work from home this week. New ETA on that? Not sure but soon he promises. Soon.

Well played Mr. Carrot.... Well played.

Apparently Phx has some of the cheapest gas in the country right now, which both surprises me and makes me sad for the rest of them. But to me, it's not just the $ I'll save in gas. It's the combo of $ saved in Gas, Starbucks, Fast Food, lunches, and other "stop on the way home" spots in combination with the Health benefits of not wasting the gas, not being overly tempted by the bad food on the way in to work, not thinking I'll just grab dinner on the way home because I'm tired, not spending more $ on food when I have a fridge full of the stuff at home. This is why this carrot is so particularly large for me. It really touches on all I want to do to be living more healthy on a daily basis.

Now - will I actually be given the equipment... Hmmm... stay tuned...

No comments: