Saturday, May 26, 2007

Today's nemesis: The Buffet

Oh, today started good enough. Bowl of cereal for breakfast. Got pulled into a group car wash in my front yard which I went for because hey - sharing water is good for the environment! Working a bit on organizing the garage and recycling far too many empty boxes that were sitting there. And then it all took a dramatic turn in the wrong direction. K wanted Golden Corral. Her Aunt also loves Golden Corral. So, off we went. To a gigantic buffet. With less than 2% of it being "healthy" and that stuff just didn't look as good. So, I screwed that all up. But it was rather tasty. Until I had that - uh oh - moment where you realize you have eaten FAR too much. We finished with some goofy-golf which was nice. Helped to walk off a little bit of that buffet - but I'd have to be out there for the next several days solid to really make a dent in that meal. Ah well. Better than sitting on my sofa.

Baby steps, right? Dang I hope so.

No comments: