Monday, May 21, 2007

Let the healthiness begin!

I'm sick of not being healthy. Not that I'm running to see the Dr every week - but my body isn't healthy. I need to change it. I've been saying I'd do it on and off for years, but this time I have to make it stick.

I'm also pretty disgusted with how unhealthy the world is around me. I'm not planning to tie myself to a tree any time soon, but I bought those good light-bulbs and joined the email newsletter of Ideal Bite where I learned more small steps that I could actually, practically do. And I'm trying to do them.

So do I have a specific plan? Nope. No particular diet. No current exercise plan. And no plan to move off the grid or give up my car. But I've got to get healthy. One step at a time. One plan at a time. And this - this journal will allow me to track it all. Accountable to no one but myself - and the world.

No comments: