Monday, March 26, 2012

13 weeks

Thirteen weeks. I am firmly aware of the fact that it is not a long time.

So since the realization that I needed to get my act together I've been doing a decent job of keeping up the diet but I've only exercised one day. I'll need to crank that up more as this goes along, but for now I'm not too worried.

In less than a week I have gone from 217 to 213.8 it's not a lot but I appreciate it. Almost a larger accomplishment is getting The Wife to go along for the ride. She knows she needs to do better, and I don't make her stick to the same kind of portion control even though I do make it clear what the portion is.... On the end a person has to do it because they want to - not because they are pushed into it.

So, good first steps. Decent first week. 13 to go.

No comments: