Saturday, July 7, 2007

3 cookies for breakfast. Pizza for lunch. Pete's Fish and Chips for dinner. Chocolate cake and Vanilla Ice cream for late night snack with friends.

I remember thinking I wanted to be healthy. Obviously that's all it was if I'm eating like this!

Crap.

I'm blaming the holiday. And the stress. But for now - the holiday.

[ Note to the Me that is reading this later on. Do you want to continue to get out of breath after just clapping for your favorite team? Don't you want to wear some of the other clothes in the closet? Focus!]

I'm still drinking my water but I can't think of the last time I was in the gym. Weeks?? I'd have to look back at my blog to remember when I last weighed myself. And while I've been averaging 1.5 good meals a day - the other ones have been bad enough to negate all the good stuff. So. Time to turn things around.

Really. I know it's hard. But I have to do it.

This sucks.

No comments: